Peanut Butter Banana Frozen Yoghurt
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup full-fat plain Greek-style or double cream yoghurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter raw honey, as needed (for sweetness)
- Add the frozen bananas to your blender, followed by the full-fat Greek-style or double cream yoghurt and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- If you use ripe bananas, you probably won’t need extra sweetness but add in a little raw honey if needed and blend again.
- Your PB and banana fro-yo is ready!
- Optional: Place in the freezer, in an air-tight container, for about an hour for a harder consistency.