Cheesy pizza puffs
- 1 ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tbs of cream cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp of pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 1/2 cup grated mature cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Carefully unroll your sheet of ready-made puff pastry.
- Roll these into flat rectangular strings. (You can use a Christmas tree cookie cutter to make it more festive)
- Place on a baking sheet and prick the bases using a toothpick or fork.
- Spread tomato paste thinly over and top with grated cheddar cheese. Roll up your bases carefully into round wheels.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.
- Optional.Mix 1 heaped tbsp of cream cheese and 1 heaped tbsp of basil pesto. Once your pizza puffs have come out of the oven, spread a spoonful of mixture on top and finish them off with a slice or two of cherry tomatoes.